- This is a simple rig for those who want to have a solid and reliable sailing system for their open canoe.
- The thwart is bolted to the canoe gunnels using wing nuts to allow easy fitting and removal.
- Solid construction of 22mm timber. Total width can be up to 90cm/35inch. It is made to measure the specific width of the canoe at the point the thwart will be fitted.
- The Mast foot block is constructed from two layers of hardwood glued horizontally at cross grain to ensure they will not split.
- The block is 90mm square.
- Thwart and foot mast hole available in hole diameters of 32, 38 or 48 mm.
- Available in Ash, Mahogany, Cherry & Walnut and can be finished in Tung oil or varnish.