If you utilise our shop then we need to collect information about you during the checkout process.
What we collect and store
While you visit our shop, we’ll track:
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Contact you if further information is required
- Set up your account for our store
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you so that we have a record of sales. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
What we share with others
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We do not share your data with any other third party.