Hand crafted wooden Greenland Paddle. Constructed using a series of laminates in hardwood and Western Red Cedar to provide a combination of strength and low weight to produce a beautiful and functional paddle.
Custom made for you.
For assistance on deciding on the correct measurements please visit the guidance here.
Made to order – Approximately 14 days
This is classified as a large item by Royal Mail and couriers – Postage is £16. Please select Large/Long item: £16.00 at the checkout.
We are no longer making the ‘Western Wide’ version of this paddle. Making a paddle of wider dimensions than our medium version negates many of the benefits of using a Greenland paddle.
- The main body of the blade is Western Red Cedar which is lighter but less strong. WRC varies significantly in colour from very light to deep red, both from plank to plank and within each plank.
- The darker hardwood edge armour are generally made from Walnut or mahogany.
- The lighter hardwood edge armour are generally made from Ash
- In all case the timber is chosen from our available stock to have an appealing appearance.
- The blade length is determined by subtracting the loom length from the over-all length and dividing by two. . . . the longer the loom the less blade you have to work with!